From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Michael Van Canneyt
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 3:34 AM
To: lazarus@miraclec.com
Subject: Re: [lazarus] "Web Service Toolkit" release 0.5

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, Inoussa OUEDRAOGO wrote:

> Dear Lazarus users,
>
> "Web Service Toolkit" is a web services package for FPC, Lazarus and
> Delphi; "Web Service Toolkit" is meant to ease web services
> consumption and creation by FPC, Lazarus and Delphi users.

I updated from SVN and compiled everything. What can I say ?

My congratulations. It looks excellent;
Much better than I had ever dreamed of :-)

As far as I'm concerned, this is an absolute must for inclusion in
Lazarus
by default. It would ensure that lazarus covers all areas of modern
development. (if such a thing exists...)

And a definite must for showing off on Systems... :-)

Michael.