Giuliano Colla ha scritto:
I was refrained from proceeding in the user friendly buildlazdialog implementation, because I had found a number of problems in the tabbed notebook resizing. Now I've taken a more pragmatic approach. Instead of considering all conceivable resizing, I just tested again resizing *that matters*. I.e. designer resizing, to fit something more, and user resizing the window. It turned out that under those constraints the tabbed notebook solution is fully acceptable. I attach a screenshot of the "quick" page. I'll post the "advanced" page in a separate e-mail, not to exceed message size. The user choices both for LCL and IDE widget set, and for quick or advanced screen are stored among the other configuration parameters, and therefore are remembered. The advanced page reflects the quick page choices, i.e. if you make your choices in the quick page, and then click on advanced, you see the result of your choices in the traditional way.
Waiting for (constructive) criticism ;-)

Giuliano

This is a screenshot of the Advanced page

Giuliano

<<inline: advanced.png>>