Mattias Gaertner ha scritto:
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:54:20 +0200
Giuliano Colla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip]
Currently Build IDE doesn't check Build IDE Interface. Is that
correct in all cases? Or it would be safer to force a build of the
IDE Interface when building the IDE for a widgetset different from
current (=default)?

Regarding updates the IDEIntf package is the same as the SynEdit
package (and Codetools, ...). Currently these packages are
'built in' and are not auto build.
Eventually they will work as normal packages and will be auto
updated/compiled. Not only when the IDE is built, but when a
project or package using them is built too.

I was asking because I remember that some time ago someone posted a problem with a widget set, and was suggested to recompile the IDEIntf also, but I've been unable to locate the matter. However I've been playing with the Quick Build Page since the end of July, trying to do everything without ever using the Advanced page, and all went quite smoothly (except when I had failed to notice that the version of qt bindings had changed :-) ).

Giuliano