Dominique Louis schreef:
Vincent Snijders wrote:
 > You must use printers4lazarus, otherwise you cannot have a printdialog.
PrintDialog is not part of the LCL.

If I add printers4lazarus to the project this then takes me full circle back to to my original problem and error. If I remove printers4lazarus I get the PrintDialog error, if I include printers4lazarus I get the missing implementation error.

So what should I do?

As far as I can see you have three options:
1. Don't use TPrintDialog in your application
2. Don't use carbon widgetset, but gtk widgetset
3. Implement a carbon widgetset backend for printers4lazarus.

Maybe Jesus Reyes just committed a workaround in r12545.

Vincent