From: Dominique Louis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 7:53 AM
To: lazarus@miraclec.com
Subject: RE: [lazarus] Using SDL.framework within Lazaru project

Hi Philip,
   Thanks for pointing this out. On the Mac that option was being
hidden due to the dialog size, so I could not see the area where I
needed to put the framework. This is now entered, but I now get a
"Unable to find sdl" error message when it tris to link to the
framework. Is there something else I need to do? Also, if I have
sdl.pas in the project file, it complains that it cant link to
-lSDL-1.2.0 .

If it finds the framework, does it still need to link to it via -l?

Thanks,

Dominique.