From: Dominique Louis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 12:53 PM
To: lazarus@miraclec.com
Subject: Re: [lazarus] Using SDL.framework within Lazarus project on Mac
OS X

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> Another hint: You can group the -k statements with quotes:
>
> -k"-framework carbon -framework sdl"

Damn how stupid do I feel. I was under the impression that the FPC
compiler would take the -k-framework directive and apply to all option
that appeared after it until it found a non -k directive so as I
mentioned earlier the command like looked like this..
-k-framework -kcarbon -ksdl

when it should have been
-k-framework -kcarbon -k-framework -ksdl

That now compiles correctly. Thank Felipe and thank you Philip for your
patience throughout this thread.

Hopefully one last question when it come to passing parameters to the
compiler from lazarus. How do I pass the -XM parameter via the Lazarus
IDE, as I need to redefine the "main" function it currently uses?
I could not find a tab that allowed me to set this up.

Thanks,

Dominique.