Guadagnini David wrote:
In attach You can found my TMaskEdit component with the changes proposed by Marc.

Note:
TComponent have a big bug (for me). The windows message WM_PASTE is not processed correctly. In fact, if the override procedure RealSetText or WndProc by entering a simple Begin/End without other the text is still overridden if I execute a PAST command (note the text will be override only with past command, not with key press or with a normal TEXT := 'Mystring')

Again, that did you do ? Paste by doing calling paste, or paste by pressing ctrl-v (or choose paste form edit popup)

Marc