The application is running correctly in Windows, now I want to compile
it in Linux. I get just one error while linking:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGL
pruebabasicalinux.lpr(97,1) Error: Error while linking
pruebabasicalinux.lpr(97,1) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling
module, stopping

I created this test from the new Application wizard, and added all the
paths. The application uses GL, GLU and OpenGLContext. What could be
missing?

Thanks a lot for all your help, I have got very far on this project.

-Marco