Valdas Jankūnas wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] rašė:
Quoting Marco Alvarado <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Oh look, I got the same error when compiling the TOpenGLContext example:

"Compiling package LazOpenGLContext 0.0" completed
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGL
testopenglcontext1.lpr(14,1) Error: Error while linking
testopenglcontext1.lpr(14,1) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling
module, stopping

What needs to be configured in order to get these applications running?

I am just guessing; but it is not linking in the GL library.

is it -LGL instead of -lGL?, also just try -L GL?

I think that you are very close......

the next error should be; cannot find library GL

The linux linker is very pedantic - keep trying

First check if library "libGL" is installed: open console, execute "cd /usr/lib" to goto in that dir then execute "ls libGL*". If in output you see words like "libGL.so.1.0.9639" - library is installed, otherwise you need install this library. If library is installed but you not see "libGL.so" in "ls" output then you need make symlink from "libGL.so.<some_numbers>" (in my example "libGL.so.1.0.9639") to "libGL.so": execute in that dir command "sudo ln -s libGL.so.<some_numbers> libGL.so".

usuallt you will get this symlink if you install the devel package if gl.

Marc