GDB is just wonderful!!! It just helped me to solve the last errors in
my application and got the engine finally running in both Windows and
Linux :_D

Thanks a lot!!!

PS. Have you ever thought about throwing backtraces from the Lazarus
debugger? Having such feature integrated would be really helpful. :)