Marco Alvarado wrote:
So, is there any other option appart from DebugLn(), that works?

AFAIK not.

Marc

Regards!
-Marco

2007/12/1, Marc Weustink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Marco Alvarado wrote:
It's a Win32 API function:

Outputs a string to the debugger. Lazarus is able to catch those
messages, although the output in Lazarus is pretty dirty, and is
somehow difficult to read.
Correction, lazarus does not catch that output. It's gdb which does.
Lazarus doesn't intrepret these mesages, so you will find them among
other debugger output. I don't call this support, it just happens to be
there.

I supposed DebugLn would work the same way,
Nope, it is a replacement for writeln, for cases where there is no stdout.

but no :( Hope someday DebugLn will be connected to the debbuger.
It won't.

And since I cannot destinct gdb output from console output, there is no
way to show the output on the console (like debugln output).

Marc