Hi guys,
I'm busy writing a SOAP client, and I'm a little stuck formatting a
datetime to be SOAP compatible. What SHOULD a SOAP datetime string
look like ? Is there a function to produce one from a TDateTime ? I
tried to write a simple FormateDateTime function to do it, but I must
have a detail wrong because I keep getting http-400 (bad request)
errors.

Here is a sample generated by my current code:
<FromDateTime>2007-12-03T15:10:45.000Z</FromDateTime>
Does anybody know how it should be changed ?

A.J.
PS. The Z I found in a website sample which I used to generate this
much... what does it mean ?

--
A.J. Venter
Director of Product Development

www.silentcoder.co.za - Blog
scartoonz.silentcoder.co.za - ScarToonz webcomic