Okay,
So could it be that the problem is that my computer is NOT on Zulu time ?
Should I specify SAST (and is that the right code for it ?) or convert
TO Zulu time first ?

SAST is GMT+2 (no idea how much it is ahead/behind Zulu right now).
This at least will be important to ensure the syncs are right later.
But I still can't be sure why I am getting error 400's :S

A.J.

On 12/4/07, Jeff Steinkamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

A.J. Venter
Director of Product Development
Tel.: +27 21 554 5059
Fax: +27 11 252 9197
Outkast Solutions IT
www.outkastsolutions.co.za
A division of Global Pact Trading Pty Ltd.

www.silentcoder.co.za - Blog
scartoonz.silentcoder.co.za - ScarToonz webcomic