SteveG schreef:
Awhile ago I found that the following 2nd line (C:\lazarus\fpc\2.2.1\source\rtl\objpas\fmtbcd.pas) causes problems when using database access units in a dll. (note the space at front of line)

Removing the space fixes the problem for me, though may cause others yet unknown.

Question 1 - How would I determine if this has been fixed without downloading a full snapshot ?. I can use the WebSvn interface to check Lazarus source, but not the fpc used by Lazarus (which I am assuming to be different to the current FPC source - patches etc).

FPC 2.2.1 is from the fixes_2_2 branch, unmodified.

Question 2 - How could I fix this for myself ?
I have the latest svn from FPC, compiled ok - but how do I use this with Lazarus? - paths etc are all different - and will this negate any Laz specific patches applied by the Laz developers ?

We don't apply any specific patches at this moment.

Vincent