There my modified patch to directory existence check, this variant more aestetic, and in addition - keeps primary UpdateListing() formal specification untouched (though to that we may spit, because UpdateListing() currently used only within directorycacher). It must be useful, besides directory existence check in compiler options dialog, because directory can be renamed outside of design process (imperceptibly to IDE).

With this correction, IDE bring message about directory non-existence only with first attempt to non-existent directory access, and "unit not found" (as before) with next attempts.