Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

I normally use LaTeX for documentation or articles. LaTeX does the
most beautiful typesetting by far.  But seeing that most people don't
even know what LaTeX is I thought another format might help (for our
company at least).  Please note, I'm not suggesting rewriting FPC or
Lazarus articles (or documentation)!

Anyway I decided to use the Open Document Format (ODF), seeing that
it's recognized as a standard format.  I also decided to use
OpenOffice seeing that it runs on a lot of platforms and is freely
available.

I use Lyx here, exporting to PDF with thumbnails, automatic TOC etc.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk