It looks very nice Fabio!

Could you let me know what happens if you install the Editor Toolbar
package in Lazarus? Editor Toolbar is a optional installed package
included with Lazarus - it creates a toolbar panel above the Editor
tabs where you can add any Lazarus IDE menu items at runtime...

Someone created a similar docking version of Lazarus, but that broke
the Editor Toolbar horribly. Then again, I didn't actually have a look
at the supplied patch to see what needs to be fixed.

Regards,
   - Graeme -

--
Regards,