Fabio Dell'Aria wrote:
I think my last email was loose (big attachment).

What do you think of my current (on beta testing) new docked IDE?

See it here:
http://www.eurekalog.com/DockIDE.png <http://www.eurekalog.com/DockIDE.png>
Looks good, but I see you implementing your own classes instead of compliting existing. Please look at LDockTree unit. DockSites already can draw their header and splitter is inserted between controls. We'll benifit all if we complete common classes insted of create our own. Currently Marius, Mattias and me working on docking in existing lcl units: LDockTree.pas, dockmanager.inc.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.