Cesar Liws Gmail wrote:
I Agree with you Fabio, and also it can be implemented in Lazarus:

1)      Debug Path – LCL with Debug info

2)      Release Path – LCL WITHOUT Debug Info

What if I want other options in my release ?
Assertions on/off or Rangechecking on/off ?

When Im writing my software I do not want to debug Lazarus, so why should I include 10MB of LCL debug Info in my .EXE?

Then when you release, run strip

See it as part of your release. Lazarus won't zip the exe for you neither. It wont make an installer. ect. etc.
So see it as part of a release process.

Marc