ik wrote:
Hi,

While google suggest rewards for developing applications for Android,
there is an open source firmware named OpenMoko
(http://openmoko.org/).
I asked Michael Shiloh what are some of the requirement in building
apps in different compilers (FPC to be exact, and I also mentioned
Lazarus :)). Well "all" that is required is to bind ourself to the C
libraries.

I wonder what does it mean (other then binding) to make FPC and
Lazarus to support such environment.

I've been playing with that thought also (I've been following that project for a while now). It supports X and gtk so that part should work and AFAIK it runs some arm-linux so imo fpc could genererste some exe. Since there wasn't an (easy) emulator environment, I stopped thinging about it and didn't test.

Marc