On 21/01/2008, Lord Satan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's the point. fpGUI may be a nice idea but I got a little tired about
> reading how great it is over and over again (because it is really, really
> ugly, not the native gui for the different supported plattforms and native
> gui support has always been the aim of lazarus development - no offence
> Graeme).

No offence taken.  fpGUI is a young project and making it look native
is on the todo list. It simply hasn't been a priority yet (I have lots
of other things to do first).  As for looking native... everybody
keeps raving about how great Pixel (image editor) looks like! Did you
know that's not native components either!  :)

Regards,
  - Graeme -