On 27/01/2008, John Stoneham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, I guess the term "Delphi users" is a little broad, but it seems
> that every post that mentions Lazarus on
> borland.public.delphi.non-technical gets BLASTED by Delphi fanboys. I

Take all those comments with a pinch of salt.  ;-)  I believe they can
do and say what they want, it's a Delphi newsgroup after all. BUT
every time they mention the word Lazarus, they are making our product
know.  Somebody might start wondering, what is this "Lazarus" that
everybody is going on about....  Free advertising!  :-)  Ask any
person in advertising, there is no such thing a good or bad
advertising!  Any publicity is good publicity.

Regards,
  - Graeme -