If it doesn't exist already, I would like to make an un-perfect,
simplistic, full of missing features, Pascal compiler that allows me
to write Pascal programs for those virtual machines that have
penetrated interesting platforms like web embedded applications,
mobile devices, PSP, Wii, etc.

I have made two little games in J2ME that run on my cellphone, but I'm
not happy if I can't program in my loved language Pascal. The compiler
will be crappy, but it will have one difference, will be open source,
so anyone can continue my work once I drop it, when I get to the point
where I'm able to create simple games with it (game engine not
included).

What do you think?

-Marco