To: "Alexander Wilkie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <lcms-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 8:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Lcms-user] BOOL

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006, Alexander Wilkie wrote:

Since a previous mail earlier today mentioned that there is apparently going to be a new release of LCMS in the near future, I just wanted to emphasise one request which has already been made on this list before - a re-naming of the BOOL type.

This is not really sufficient. All of the Windows-derived types need to be renamed to use scoped names. Marti tells me that this is in the future plans, but not immediately.

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.simplesystems.org/users/bfriesen/

This SF.Net email is sponsored by xPML, a groundbreaking scripting language that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live webcast and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding territory!