On 19 Apr 2006 at 9:57, Joris wrote:

> Have you got an URL on this CIE 15:2004? I've searched high and low, and
> found a few related pages, but not the actual document.

Sorry, I do not know any URL. You have to buy a copy (~ US$86). I
bought mine here:

http://www.techstreet.com/cgi-bin/detail?product_id=1210118

However, I personaly would avoid buying from techstreet again as
their DRM is extremly restrictive wich has caused some problems here.
For instance, you need the latest Acrobat reader on Windows/Mac as
there seems to be no support for Linux or older versions of the
Reader. The computer needs online access in order to open/license the
document. And you are only allowed to print the document once. If
something happens during printing the large document (like it
happened here), you run into trouble...

While I do understand that they have their interest in making sure no
copy is spreaded without payment, I think this is going too far. I
rather buy documents from NPES or others. They only watermark their
documents, wich I think is totally fine.

--
Wolf Faust                      Tel: +49-69-5486556
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Fax: +49-69-95409598