On Friday 12 May 2006 17:04, John Cupitt wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've just noticed cmsDoTransform() isn't threadsafe (when I found
> random image corruption on my SMP box, heh).
>
> Has any thought gone into making a threadsafe version? If I looked at
> this, would there be interest in patches?

Eeek... I was wondering about this after I got some crashes in an experimental
version of Krita, too, but I rather hoped it wasn't this problem. I would
very much like a threadsafe lcms, especially because Krita 2.0 is being
designed to make good use of every chance at parallellism.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi