To: <lcms-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 9:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Lcms-user] threading

On Friday 12 May 2006 17:04, John Cupitt wrote:
Hello all,

I've just noticed cmsDoTransform() isn't threadsafe (when I found
random image corruption on my SMP box, heh).

Has any thought gone into making a threadsafe version? If I looked at
this, would there be interest in patches?

Eeek... I was wondering about this after I got some crashes in an experimental
version of Krita, too, but I rather hoped it wasn't this problem. I would
very much like a threadsafe lcms, especially because Krita 2.0 is being
designed to make good use of every chance at parallellism.