Hello all,

I know that it's not an specific LCMS question but, I don't know any other place to ask for it.
My problem is that I'm generating sepparations for printers that include spot and light inks.  The procedure is based on an RGB engine
that determines with ink to use for an specific RGB input value, without using light inks.
After I try to convert dark inks into a combination of dark+light in an standarized way.  The only parameter I'd like to use for the conversion
is the relationship between 100% of light ink and  the 100% of dark ink, in density terms.

Can anybody help me to find some algorithms for doing such conversion ?

Regards

Carles Llopis