Hi;

I've had some spare time and was looking at what is ahead .

I've updated for testing uclibc-ng to 1.0.18 (which seems about 100 kb
smaller) and kernel 4.7.6 (which seems about 100 kb larger).

A few packages are failing to compile - notably ipt-netflow (looking into the
src repository it claims to be for kernel up to 4.4; and both packages
providing Intel network drivers  (igb and e1000e) fail to build.

Is there any advantage to use these compared to the ones in the kernel source?