Everyone,
I created phpWS admin/author accounts for all of our developers. Send me
email off list for login instructions. Note: our phpWebSite doesn't share
authentication with SourceForge.

I backed up our MySQL database, and performed the following modifications.

mysql> ALTER TABLE developer MODIFY short CHAR(30);
mysql> DELETE FROM users;

*** Individual Developer Content Backup Responsibility ***
Each developer is responsible for backing up their devel and home
directories on the shell server, and their devel cvs tree.

Backup commands:
Replace all instances of "yourname" with your SF unix user name, and
replace all instances of "localdir" with a local directory you wish store
the backup in.

$ rsync -e "ssh -l yourname" -av --partial --delete \
shell.sf.net:/home/user/y/yo/yourname localdir

$ rsync -e "ssh -l yourname" -av --partial --delete \
shell.sf.net:/home/groups/l/le/leaf/devel/yourname localdir

$ cvs -d:ext:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/leaf \
-q export -D `date +%Y-%m-%d` -d localdir devel/yourname

***  LEAF Site Backup/Mirror Instructions (alpha) ***
You will need approximately 3G of disk space to fully mirror our site, and
must be a member of our project.

Get files:
$ rsync -e "ssh -l yourname" -av --partial --delete \
shell.sf.net:/home/groups/l/le/leaf localdir

$ wget http://cvs.sourceforge.net:80/cvstarballs/leaf-cvsroot.tar.gz

& wget -m ftp://ftp.sourceforge.net:21/pub/sourceforge/leaf/

phpWebSite setup:
Read the documentation in leaf/htdocs/docs, and here:
http://res1.stddev.appstate.edu/horde/chora/cvs.php/phpwebsite/docs

Then, modify the config.php file in leaf/mirror, and copy it into
leaf/htdocs. Then import the mysqldump in leaf/mirror into your dbase with:

$ mysql -u user_name -p database_name < leaf_YY-MM-DD.sql

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
https://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/