I have the first workings of a SF mirror online at:
http://leaf.steinkuehler.net/

I still need to:

- Experiment with database permissions to prevent site updates from the
mirror (which will just get lost anyway...might as well have them error out
immediately so folks don't expect their changes to stick)

- Setup scripts to periodically grab updated content (both mySQL database
info, and project files)

- Look into mirroring our CVS content, downloads directory, and SF
"meta-data"

Mirroring the LEAF project directory, and getting the phpWebSite running
were both pretty easy...anyone with a fairly modern linux install with
apache, php, and mySQL should be able to run a mirror.  Holler if anyone
wants details...

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net