On Wed, 18 Sep 2002 06:55:56 +0700 H. D. Lee wrote:

> Great. May be this will be a good reason to incorporate IP_VS into
> Bering or Dachstein kernel.

Even if it's not included, the build-from-source approach being
discussed should make it easy for interested parties to roll their
own kernel and modules.

> > If it would be helpful, I could
> > upload the (completely untested) kernel and modules, along with
> > the build script I used to download patches and apply them to the
> > stock 2.4.18 kernel, to my devel subdirectory in CVS.  Let me
> > know if that would be useful to you.
>
> Sure it would help. I would like to have such a script to automate
> the work. So far I have been doing it manually. The kernel should help
> me examine different result of patches version for testing. Thanks Brad.

Posted to http://fritzfam.com/brad/leaftmp/make_bering_ivs_kernel
temporarily.  As time allows, I am going to re-write it using GAR
or David's ports-like system (or both).  Once I do, I will check
it into cvs.sf.net under leaf/devel/bradfritz .

--Brad