Hello all,

I wrote my last message in a fit of excitement. After rereading it, an
activity that didn't take long, I decided to respond to myself and add a bit
more detail.

I am in the process of building a zebra package based on the newer 0.93b
code. I started with reading David's Developer Guide and the Developer
FAQ's. I have also installed both, zebra.lrp based on zebra-0.91 built by
Andrew Hoying and David Douthitt's zebra.lrp based on zebra-0.92. Just to
get an idea of how those before me had done it. The main problem that I have
run into is that both of these packages require the libraries; libm,
libcrypt, and libresolv. On oxygen this is not a problem since libcrypt and
libresolv are included in the base distro. You just add libm.lrp and you are
good to go. I, however, am not working with oxygen. I am using
Bering_1.0-rc3 which does not have libcrypt and I am not sure about
libresolv, I haven't been able to get past libcrypt. Also, I have not been
able to find any .lrp files for libcrypt or libresolv.

If anyone can help out with letting me know which libraries are already
included in rc3 it would be very helpful. If anyone can tell me how to find
this information myself that would be even better. I have spent hours google
searching on this topic and run out of ideas on what to search for. It would
also be nice to know what is expected along these lines from rc4.

Once again, thanks in advance,
Eric