Michael D. Schleif wrote about "Re: [leaf-devel] ML volume":

> Add to d) leaf-general, or some such.  If this is divvied up to fine,
> then how will the generalists lend support?

I have a feeling that nobody will subscribe to it.

IMHO you need to make lists for branches which have big
differences from each other. I see at least two: Bering and
WISP-Dist. From what I understand Bering is mostly backwards
compatible with Dachstein, so maybe same mailing list can be used
for both Bering & Dachstein.

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir