I will be happy to post your webconf plugins in with the existing plugins for
you.  (Currently they are stored in my leaf devel cvs tree.)

If you write a webconf plugin and would rather keep it somewhere else, thats
fine too - if you drop me a note I'll put a pointer in the cvs tree giving
the address where people can find your plugin.

If there is enough activity, some other more permanent arrangement can be
made, but at least this should help to get things started.