On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 11:13, K.-P. KirchdÃrfer wrote:
> Don't wait for the SF sandbox - I'm waiting for reactivated cron for a
> few month.

K.-P.,
Cron won't help at this time (see SF SR below). All it would do, since
my daily.sh script has no error checking, is remove our current exported
content.

cvs1(10.5.1.7):2401 failed
https://sourceforge.net/support/tracker.php?aid=1174911

daily.sh
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/leaf/devel/mhnoyes/sf-admin/

SF.net Projects: leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs