On 02/10/2012 11:44 AM, Erich Titl wrote:
> Hi Mike
>
> on 10.02.2012 17:08, Mike Noyes wrote:
>> Everyone,
>> Does anyone object to me reintializing (--bare) our git 'leaf'
>> repository? All of that content is in 'bering-uclibc' and 'packages'.
>>

> actually I believe the leaf directory is the base git directory. If you
> reinitialize I have no clue what will happen to the local git repositories.

Erich,
We have three git repositories in leaf: leaf, bering-uclibc, and packages.

ssh to SF shell
cd /home/scm_git/l/le/leaf

I'm not going to touch 'bering-uclibc' or 'packages'.

Proposed maintenance:
        cd /home/scm_git/l/le/leaf
        rm -rf /home/scm_git/l/le/leaf/leaf/*
        git --git-dir=leaf init --shared=all --bare

--
Mike Noyes
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes