On 02/10/2012 04:29 PM, Erich Titl wrote:
>> Erich,
>> We have three git repositories in leaf: leaf, bering-uclibc, and packages.

Erich,
You participated in this git repository structure change in the
leaf-devel "git tree developments" thread last year. I'm just proposing
the 'leaf' repository be cleaned, so I can start using it for general
leaf tasks.

http://www.mail-archive.com/leaf-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg10484.html

http://leaf.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb-index.cgi

> IIRC leaf _IS_ BuC 4.x

Bering-uClibc is a Leaf branch. It just happens to be the only active
Leaf branch at this time. This makes your statement above effectively
correct, but not technically.

http://leaf.sourceforge.net/images/pagemaster/release-branch-flow.png
http://www.mail-archive.com/leaf-devel%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg04541.html

--