Hi KP

Am 28.12.2015 um 17:23 schrieb kp kirchdoerfer:
> Am Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2015, 15:30:53 schrieb Erich Titl:
>> Hi Andrew

>     /lib/libuuid.so.1.3.0 and its symbolic links
>

> It is marked as an feature "for advanced users" and never has been enabled in
> busybox, but as part of hdsupp.lrp, which means not having findfs in busybox,
> does not allow a judgement if the code snippet in linuxrc is used or not.

If it is not included in busybox all this does not make much sense. It
will just not work.

> I suggest to keep it, and probably to enhance our basic system to enable this
> feature by default.

Now here is the question, 'what for'?

- Does LEAF work any better with it - NO
- Does it make any handling easier - doubtful
- Does it make LEAF faster - NO
- Does it make LEAF more secure - NO

So why clutter linuxrc with old and broken code?

cheers

ET