In the news:

"GPS will broadcast a 0 second leap second in 128 days"
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=27944776

First, there really isn't a thing called a "0 leap second", but if you've read the GPS ICD wrt leap seconds, you can see why it was posted. Second, it happened once before, in 2003.

Welcome to another leap second drought. Only this time, it's 2021 instead of 2003 and u-blox receivers instead of Oncore receivers, so the footprint could be several orders of magnitude larger.

Before we worry too much, take your time, follow the links, listen for more reports, hopefully we get to see some source code. I've sent some emails out to track down details of the symptoms.

/tvb