I hope everyone noticed that the IERS issued Bulletin D 142 today,
which raises DUT1 from -0.1 to 0 as of July 28.  I attach the bulletin
and my chart of values of DUT1.  I predict a negative leap second
around the end of this decade.
    John Sauter (john_sau...@systemeyescomputerstore.com)
--
get my PGP public key with gpg --locate-external-keys
john_sau...@systemeyescomputerstore.com

  INTERNATIONAL   EARTH   ROTATION AND REFERENCE SYSTEMS  SERVICE   (IERS)
SERVICE INTERNATIONAL DE LA ROTATION  TERRESTRE ET DES SYSTEMES DE REFERENCE

SERVICE DE LA ROTATION TERRESTRE
OBSERVATOIRE DE PARIS
61, Av. de l'Observatoire
75014 PARIS (France)
Tel. 33 (0) 1 40 51 23 35
http://iers.obspm.fr
email: services.i...@obspm.fr                      Paris,  6 July 2022

                                                   Bulletin D 142

                               ANNOUNCEMENT OF DUT1

        From the

                          28 July 2022, 0h UTC

    until further notice, the value of DUT1 to be disseminated with the
    time signals will be

                                  DUT1 = 0.0 s

        Bulletin D 143 should be issued in 2023

    To unsubscribe: