--------
Tony Finch writes:

> It is almost a year until the world radiocommunication conference, but to
> my surprise there is already an agenda. (I am also amused that there is a
> pre-meeting meeting in April)

This is not unusual for technical organizations where governments
votes, because public hearings, legislatie action, appropriations
or a referendum might be required, to settle how the country should
vote.

You will see similar slow-motion in organizations of maritime and air
traffic for instance.

p...@freebsd.org         | TCP/IP since RFC 956