Rushall Gardens is a new community garden about to be opened next to
Rushall train station in North Fitzroy. The garden will have about 60
allotments for people who don't have space to garden at home as well as
communal areas: a tree orchard, worm farms, sitting spaces and space for
workshops, herb gardens and more. We want to build this into a vibrant
community garden but need money to buy things like tools, sleepers,
trees, soil and insurance.

We ask you to support us by attending this film night below showing
Calendar Girls, where you can also find out more about the community
garden.

Calendar Girls: A Fundraising screening for Rushall Gardens, a new
community garden in North Fitzroy
Westgarth Cinema, 89 High Street, Northcote
Wednesday November 12, 7pm
$13/$10 con.
Raffle, drinks and Nibbles on the night
To book: email [EMAIL PROTECTED]