Dear Leftlink subscribers,

Leftlink will not be sending emails from the 3rd to the 7th of November,
inclusive.  I will not be near a computer for this time.

I have realised for a while now that Leftlink can't really continue in
its current format.  There needs to be a way for others to moderate the
list.  I have been moderating this list for four or so years now, and
need to be able to share the load.  This should enable messages to get
out faster, although I don't see that there will be more of them.  I
think subscribers have been clear that there are enough, although I'm
happy to have more direction on what an appropriate number of messages is.

If you are interested in assisting (or discussing Leftlink's future)
please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (remembering that I won't be
accessing emails from the 3rd to the 7th inclusive).

In solidarity

Alister Air
Leftlink moderator

Sub: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]