Bear in Mind is a self-advocacy, support and community
education organisation for people with an Acquired
Brain Injury.

After a series of writing/storytelling workshops, Bear
in Mind West has recently launched an anthology-- and
we're very proud of it <smile>

See below for a general blurb.

I've attached some quotes for your reading pleasure,
and flyers to distribute around your networks.

If you want these and don't receive them, or have any
questions about the process-- just ask.

- Ria

-----

MANY FACES MANY LIVES

“I am different. But sometimes it crosses my mind,
that maybe I am fortunate to have had, in one
lifetime, two different ways of being me.”

MANY FACES MANY LIVES is an exciting new anthology
by 10 very different writers—- all living with an
Acquired Brain Injury.

There is life after ABI. MANY FACES MANY LIVES
reflects (some of) the challenges, (some of) the
possibilities-— and (some of) the struggling,
striving, diverse, creative glory.

Copies now available for $10, plus postage.

For more information, contact Ria at Bear in Mind West
on 9329-3039 or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]