ARIA 'Album of the Year' Award winning band Powderfinger have contacted
A Just Australia to offer their support for our campaign.

They have invited A Just Australia volunteers to collect donations at
the doors and in the foyers of each of the venues on their 'Vulture
Street' tour. This should be an amazing opportunity with almost all
shows already sold out!

The tour dates are as follows:

DECEMBER

Friday 5 - ADELAIDE SA - Memorial Drive - 4 volunteers needed
Saturday 6 - MELBOURNE VIC - Rod Laver Arena - 8 volunteers needed
Sunday 7 - MELBOURNE VIC - Rod Laver Arena - 8 volunteers needed
Wednesday 10 - NEWCASTLE NSW - Newcastle Entertainment Centre - 4
volunteers needed
Friday 12 - SYDNEY NSW - Sydney Entertainment Centre - 8 volunteers
needed
Saturday 13 - SYDNEY NSW - Sydney Entertainment Centre - 8 volunteers
needed
Sunday 14 - CANBERRA ACT - Royal Theatre - 4 volunteers needed
Monday 15 - CANBERRA ACT - Royal Theatre - 4 volunteers needed

We are looking for volunteers - wearing special A Just Australia
t-shirts provided - to collect the donations in buckets as people enter
the venues and in the foyers.

As most shows have been sold out we cannot offer admission to the shows
but you might get friendly with the security people!

If you would like to help out please phone us on 02 9310 3900 or email
us at  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] as soon
as possible. We only found out yesterday so sorry for the very short
notice!

Cheers

A Just Australia

SEARCH Foundation, Rm 610, 3 Smail St, BROADWAY NSW 2007. Ph: +61 2 9211
4164; Fax: +61 2 9211 1407. Web: www.search.org.au
- promoting democracy, social justice and environmental sustainability -