WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 3RD 2003.

MEDIA RELEASE:

"ARSON ATACK ON COMMUNITY HOUSE AT ROSEBUD."

An arson attack has severely damaged the Peninsula Green House Inc at 19
McCombe St Rosebud.  The fire, which occurred around midnight Wednesday
November 26th, destroyed computing equipment, printer, phone , TV, VCR,
DVD, stereo and files in the main room.   All carpets and walls are
blackened by smoke stains.  The caretakers were not in the house at the
time.

Police investigations are underway and they feel that politically
motivated arson is the most likely cause.   There was no robbery. The
Green House has had a high profile in the campaign against the war in Iraq.

The Peninsula Green House Inc has been operating as an alternative style
Community House since February 2002. The aim is to support environmental
protection and social justice outcomes.  The Green House has been hiring
low priced rooms to social justice advocates, environmentalists,
artists, masseurs and musicians.

The Green House has a shoe string budget to sustain our work from
caretakers rent, members pledges and hiring fees.  Now we will start
again.  It will be a financial struggle but another house or cheap
office will soon be found. This arson will not deter us from doing our
bit to help build a better, fairer world.

If anybody can help us financially in rebuilding our community work a
cheque or money order would be kindly appreciated.  Please send to:

Peninsula Green House Inc,
PO Box 2228,
Rosebud Plaza 3939.

Ian Thrussell, President, Peninsula Green House Inc.

Media: Please direct phone queries to 5986 5858.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]