Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 7:40 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] The Americanisation of Legacy?

 Dave said - Does anyone else think that Legacy is going down the path of the majority of other available FT programs by becoming more and more Americancentric?
 In my particular tree everybody is either British or Australian.

Dave, I'm with you. The programme does tend toward the USA. I am Australian so all my genealogy searching is either Irish/British-Australian or German-Australian b/c of the immigrant factor. Love to have more elements of British-European countries included.

Noelene Jenkinson
Horsham, Australia
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Legacy is now suffering from bloat and this could be the reason for the bugs etc.

I have been using Legacy since Version 3 and up till now I have been very happy.

I left FTM and switched to Legacy for the same reason.

If only Legacy could have made a lot of this *extra* stuff optional !! Alas that is not so (sigh)

Might be time to look at a program more Britishcentric !!!

Time to do some research.

Thank you for puttin up with my rant.

Regards

Dave Aitchison