Hi Cathy and others,

If you want to keep everything in your transfer to a new Legacy file, use the direct transfer. Do not go through the gedcom and import, just export to a new Legacy file, then delete the Private material. I just did that with a descendant narrative report for the upcoming family reunion. Alternative, export the tagged persons to a new Legacy file directly.

Lloyd