To: "LegacyUserGroup" <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:52 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Long names & short names

List,

On several occasions I have seen references to "Long name locations and Short name locations". Could someone explain what these are and when/where/why/how they are used?

Thanks,

Bill Rhodes

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/